Wednesday, December 21, 2011

wedding of Brett and Christy

I seriously have five or 6 weddings from the past few months that have yet to be blogged... I don't know why I never get around to blogging weddings, but I don't.  However last Thursday I got to tag along with Tonya Joy and photograph this gorgeous couple, and thought that I may as well turn over a new leaf, and start to blog all the beautiful weddings I have gotten to do with her!  Over the next few weeks I'm going to try and get everything blogged... so wish me luck.

Let's start with the obvious... Brett and Christy are GORGEOUS!  But they were also so friendly and kind... and as we got to watch them interact all day, it was so apparent that they are so, so in love.  I'd catch them kissing, or snuggling, or whispering to each other, and then pulling away to tenderly smile at each other all day long.  They were so sweet!  And I was so happy to get the chance to be a part of their special day.  Congrats to you, Brett and Christy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment