Monday, April 30, 2012

Jake Ryan

About a week and a half ago I had a date with this handsome little man.  Remember his cute parents Bri and Casey? (If you need reminding how gorgeous Bri was while this little babe was in her belly check her out here).  Well this is their sweet baby boy, Jake Ryan.  I cannot get over all his hair!  You can't really tell in these pictures because the hats pushed it all down, but when I went to meet him in the hospital the night he was born he was freshly bathed and had a full faux-hawk goin on!  My poor little babies are bald, so any baby that's born with hair is a novelty to  me!  And he already has these long eyelashes that curl up... so stinking adorable!  He was a dream baby for us... a happy little camper as we moved him all around, and even generous with the sleepy smiles at the end of our session!  Love this little sweetie already, and can't wait to watch him grow!  This is just the first of our many sessions together, I'm sure! ;)


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment