Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Anthony and Cherise

A few weekends ago I got a text from my friend Tonya asking if I was shooting that day. I wasn't so she asked if I wanted to play...Um YES! I am always up for shooting a fun styled engagement shoot, but especially so when it involves hanging with Tonya!  We headed over to the Mission Inn in Riverside to start out the session with Anthony and Cherise.  They were so cute, and will be so happily married in a few months!  After the Inn, we went back to one of Tonya's sweet spots with the best greenery, and buttery evening light.  Perfect for this sweet couple who was engaged beneath one of the world's most romantic icons...the Eiffel Tower in Paris.  Tonya...always so much fun to shoot with you! You are the very best!  And congratulations to Anthony and Cherise!




No comments:

Post a Comment