Friday, April 1, 2011

Sofia

I was so excited to get an email last week from the mother of the gorgeous Ramos Family.  She was pregnant at our December family session, and called with the news that their sweet new baby girl was here, and she needed newborn pictures done.  I was over the moon to get an excuse to meet their new baby girl, and also to get my camera on, what I was sure, was another one of their gorgeous babies.  Well sweet little Sofia did not disappoint.  I couldn't have handpicked a more beautiful baby girl.  She was the perfect little model for the entire session, and it feels like almost every picture we took was a "favorite."  I had the hardest time narrowing my selections down because we had such an amazing session.  I can't wait to watch this little beauty grow!









No comments:

Post a Comment