Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Henkel Family

I love this family!  Chad and my husband met years ago in college and became best buddies literally the first day of their first class together.  And I can't say that I blame my husband... Chad is seriously, hands down, one of the funniest people I've ever met in real life.  He had me doubled over in hysterics during our session...and there's almost nothing I love better than a good laugh!  And Crystal is the sweetest, most easy going little lady.. I love this pair!  I was so excited when they moved down here to Southern California a few months ago... now when we get together it's just like to good ol' days in college... just with a whole lot more little people running around!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Chad and Crystal...
Like always, I had such a great time being with you guys for your session!  You are some of my favorite friends!  So fun to have you guys back close, and to watch your beautiful family grow!  Love you all  :)
Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment