Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kerber Family

I do not know how I get so lucky to work with such great people! Seriously I love every single client I have!  There may or may not be subliminal messaging on my site to attract the nicest people ;) Because I swear I get them every time!  The Kerber's, of course, were no exception to this rule... what a FUN family they are!  Mom and Dad were such wonderful sports for attempting family pictures with four little ones anyway (next year there'll be five... how fun is that?!)... and ANY dad who can suffer through get through family pictures and still end with a smile on his face is a winner in my book :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Jon and Mallory-
Your family is such a delight... and I never think it's possible, but somehow you are cuter every time I see you!  You are both such wonderful parents, and all four and a half of your children are so blessed to have you!  You're a lucky bunch to have a life that's built around fun, togetherness, and genuine love for each other... can't wait to meet #5!!
Kelsey :)

1 comment: