Friday, May 18, 2012

Lexi Jean

Last weekend I got to travel down to Lake Elsinore and meet sweet little Lexi.  She was only 10 days old and I had to force myself to put her down and take pictures of her!  She was a little angel and slept the entire time... and every time I got to pick her up to change her outfit or position, I just wanted to snuggle her!  She is the fifth baby, and just as cute as everyone of her big brothers and sisters.  She is officially the last little one who will be joining this family, and it is obvious that everyone is so happy she's finally here, and enjoying having a newborn in their home again.  

Congratulations Jon and Mallory!  You guys are five for five in the beautiful baby department!  Soak her in...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment