Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Roger and Laura

My favorite thing about engagement session is, of course all the giddy excitement about the upcoming wedding, but also watching two people who are so in love interact with each other.  I typically show up to sessions and have never met the people who I am photographing, and don't know much of anything about them besides what I've gathered through limited email communication.  But it is so fun to watch them love each other... to see how beautiful the other person is in the eyes of their betrothed.  I get the chance to see them as their better half sees them, and that is always in the most beautiful way. By the end of the session I feel like I'm in love with them too! :) 

Roger and Laura were an absolute delight.  They are so excited and anxious about starting their lives together.  They were funny, and energetic, and so much fun to be around.  I had so much fun with them, and can't wait for their wedding in 2 short months!  I know that will be one happy, happy day!  Laura you will be a beautiful bride, and I know that Roger agrees!  Happy engagement!!  See you soon :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment