Monday, July 11, 2011

Bailey

A few weeks ago I this little angel and I had an afternoon date.  Her parents were so kind and friendly... the type of people who you meet and instantly like.  When they took me in to meet their sweet new baby girl, Bailey, I was not disappointed.  She clocked in at 9 pounds at birth, so was the perfect sleepy, chubby, adorable subject.
Photobucket
She woke up at the beginning of the session to look around and try to figure out where all the clicking was coming from, before drifting off to sleep.  She was a wonderful sleeper, which made for an easy job for me!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Every now and then she would stir, and her sweet new mama would be right at her side cooing to her, and patting her back to lull her back to sleep.... Such a natural!
Photobucket
{Don't you just want to kiss those pouty lips!?}
Photobucket
Brent and Jamie you have a winner on your hands!  She is perfect in every way.  I enjoyed every minute of our afternoon together, and have no doubt that Bailey hit the jackpot getting parents like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment