Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lovely Lucy

This lovely little lady was so much fun to shoot! Mainly because I fell in love with her whole family as soon as I walked in the door!  They were all so friendly, and welcoming, and I felt like we were long lost buddies.  I was sad when our shoot was over and I had to leave!  Especially because Lucy was such a gem... such a little rollie pollie with the best chubby cheeks.  And for only being 3 weeks old her head was  SO strong!  We put her on her tummy and she was in heaven, and just lifted that little head up and looked around until we moved her.. no head bobbing or anything.  I was impressed!  Lucy wasn't sure about the whole picture thing when we first started, so we did a little shooting of her new family while Mom could hold her, and she could warm up to the idea of being the center of attention ;)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Larry and Claudia- Congratulations on your newest little girl!  Your entire family is beautiful, and Lucy sure is lucky to have come into a family where so many people dote on and love her!  You guys were so great and I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks for family pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment