Monday, September 19, 2011

Valladares Family

I got the chance this weekend to meet up with the lovely Valladares family at Irvine Regional Park.  This is my sister in law Anna's family, and I love them!  They are the nicest people you'll ever meet, and I was super excited to get to spend the morning with them.  They all looked great, and were amazingly easy to take pictures of.  My nephew Dylan is 2, and he was the youngest one in these pictures, but did a wonderful job thanks to the good examples of his big brother and older cousins.  They were pros!  In a few weeks I am doing the grandkid picture for my in laws and there are... wait for it... 13 of them  under the age of 7!  Something tells me that won't be nearly as easy of a job as this shoot was!  Either way I am still excited about it!  Hopefully this was good practice for Dylan and he'll be just as awesome the next go around for pictures :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

You guys were so great! Thanks for starting "the crazy season" (family picture season) off on a great foot for me!  Your family is beautiful inside and out, and I am so glad I was able to capture it for you.. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment